Zeest Media, a New York-based business (the “Company,” “we,” or “us”), values your privacy and is dedicated to preserving it by adhering to the terms of this policy. On our website, www.zeestmedia.com (hereinafter referred to as “Website”), we may ask you for various categories of information, and this policy explains how we may collect, use, store, safeguard, and disclose that information.
Information We Collect On This Website Is Covered By This Policy:
- You communicate with this Website, in text messages, emails, and other electronic communications.
- Through desktop and mobile applications that you download from this website, allowing you to interact with it specifically without using a browser.
- If the applications or advertising you interact with on third-party websites and services include links to this policy.
It does not apply to information collected by:
Any other website run by the Company or a third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries), or by contacting us offline or through any other channel; or Any third party, including our subsidiaries and affiliates, through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to, be accessed from, or be on our website.
Information We Collect About You And How We Collect It:
We gather a variety of information from and about visitors to our website, including: information that can be used to contact or identify you, such as your name, address, email address, or phone number (“personal information”); information that is about you but does not individually allow you to be identified; and information about your internet connection, the devices you use to access our website, and usage information.
We gather the following data:
- Whenever you give it to us directly.
- automatically while you’re using the website. Usage statistics, IP addresses, and data obtained automatically through cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies are just a few examples of the types of information that may be gathered.
- Additional information may also come from third parties, such as our business partners.
How We Use Your Information
We make use of the data you give us or that we gather about you, including any personal data:
to introduce you to our website and its contents.
- To fulfill your requests for information, goods, or services from us.
- To do any additional objective you specify.
- To send you notifications regarding your account or subscription, such as renewal and expiration notices.
- To fulfill our commitments and uphold our rights under any agreements we may have with you, including those pertaining to billing and collection.
- To let you know when we make any changes to our website, our products, or the services we offer via it.
- To give you access to our website’s interactive features.
- When you supply the information, we may describe it in any other way.
- For any other reason with your permission.
We may also use your information to get in touch with you about products and services we offer as well as those of third parties that may be of interest to you. We may use the data we have gathered from you to display adverts to the target markets of our advertisers. Although we never share your personal information for these reasons without your permission, the advertiser may believe that you fit its target demographic if you click on or otherwise interact with an advertisement.
Disclosure Of Your Information:
Unrestricted disclosure of aggregated user data and data lacking any personal identification is permitted. According to this privacy statement, we may disclose the following types of personal data that you give us or that we collect:
- To our affiliates and subsidiaries.
- To vendors, service providers, and other third parties we employ to assist our business who are obligated by contract to respect the privacy of our customers and use personal information only as directed by us.
- In the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of the assets of our Company, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or another similar proceeding, in which personal information held by the Company about our Website users is among the transferred assets, to the buyer or other successor.
- If you haven’t chosen to opt out of these disclosures, to promote their goods or services to you on behalf of third parties.
- To accomplish the objective you specify. For instance, if you provide us with an email address to utilize our website’s “e-mail a friend” option, we will send the email’s contents together with your email address to the recipients.
- With your permission.
Withdrawing Your Consent
You have the right to revoke or modify your consent to the use and dissemination of your information at any time by notifying us in writing. As long as there are no limits imposed by law or contract, we will comply with your request.
We May Also Disclose Your Personal Information:
- To abide by all court orders, laws, and legal processes, as well as to fulfill any requests from the government or regulatory bodies.
- To apply or enforce the terms of our website’s use and other agreements, including those relating to billing and collection.
If we feel that disclosing the information is required or appropriate will help us safeguard the Company’s rights, our customers’ property, or other people’s safety. To prevent fraud and lower credit risk, this includes exchanging information with other businesses and organizations.
Disclosure Of Your Information For Third-Party Advertising
Check the appropriate option on the form where we gather your data if you do not want us to share your personal information with unrelated or non-agent third parties for promotional purposes (Signup or registration form). Additionally, you can always choose not to receive communications from us by login into the website, changing your account profile’s user settings by ticking or unchecking the appropriate boxes, or sending us an email with your request to [email@example.com].
We have put in place security measures to safeguard your personal data from unintentional loss as well as unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. You are also responsible for the privacy and security of your data. You are in charge of safeguarding any password we may have provided you (or that you may have chosen) for access to particular areas of our website. Please refrain from disclosing your password to anyone. We strongly advise you to exercise caution when disclosing information on the website’s message boards and other open forums. Any user of the website may access the information you share in public areas. Unfortunately, internet-based information transfer is not entirely secure.Even though we try our best to safeguard your personal information, we cannot ensure its security while submitted to our website. Personal information is sent at the sender’s own risk. Any privacy settings or security features on the Website may be circumvented without our knowledge and without liability.